4lang concept dictionary
The 4lang dictionary is a lexicon of manually built 4lang-style graphs that represent the meaning of ca. 2700 concepts. The dictionary is available on GitHub under an MIT license.
- General introductions in English and Hungarian,
- A presentation introducing the 4lang dictionary
- deep cases in 4lang (Article in Hungarian with an abstract in English, presentation in Hungarian)
- automatically collected translations in 50 languages
- 1200 word basic vocabulary
- lexical relatedness in a vector space language model created from 4lang, presented at the first Workshop on Continuous VSMs and their Compositionality: paper, poster, embedding